Hey Guys. Today I present you a good friend and an amazing blogger. He’s also working for Vogue Nippon. I met him first on Berlin Fashion Week A/W 2010.Here is a small interview with Felix Diesel from Istyleflash.
Tell us something about yourself
I’m a Kenyan-Japanese raised lad deeply sunken into creative fashion I love to dwell in style, artistic trends more than I do in fashion because style lasts longer-I’m a breathing piece of art! I love to travel, shop and discover the fashion diversity
How did you first get interested in fashion?
Growing up in fashion obsessed rappongi-Tokyo inspired me and made me get involved more and more into trends and fashion...
When did you start blogging?
Back in high school at the age of 16
Do you have a favorite designer?
I have a diverse taste of style and fashion each designer has something special that normally impress me
Do you like any German designers?
Well yeah, Killian is talented man but I have the longest list of German designers I like...
What's your favorite fashion?
I guess I have no definite fashion but I’m more into style cod it lasts longer than fashion. I’d say my favourite fashion item is my hermes bag, my black stone earings and sunglasses. I can't leave home without!!
At least tell us something that is on your mind.
Jump into the plane in the next few hours en route to New York. Gotta keep going and write some articles it’s soon SS season!

