// Black hat/ Shirt Abercrombie & Fitch/ Punk doll topp Friis&company / Jeans M, LTB/ brown UUG's//
Just another lazy day at school, where i'm way cool to pay any atention in class. Joke. But no didn't pay much attention to day, I was so tired and bored. I hate Tuesdays, they are long, tireding and it's all the boring classes all on one day. And Now I'm at work, and I've been here for foure hourse. JAWWN.
But I'm going to eat dinner at my bby girl Ingi now, with my other who Anninken. So that's nice.
AND OMG!! Tomorrow me and a couple of friends are going to see the rock band Avenge Sevenfold
a.k.a A7X. I'm so F'n exited. I have waited for four years for them to come to Norway, FOUR YEARS, no joke, and now they are here. It's going to be so much fun.
Have a good one :)
Photo : Sofie Østvann