So you may know I saw allot. And right now at school I'm making a shirt, I'm going to make two types of shirts. The one am making right now is more of a casual and cosy shirt, kinda like Abercrombie, just to learn the basic with the shirt, and the second one am making, is more of a rock-ish shirt, witch will be a bit oversized, black see trough, and with black silk details, and of course I'll show you pictures when I'm done. (you can see the fabric from the first shirt at my Twitter side).
And some of you have asked me, if I ever sell stuff that I make, right now I'm making for friends, but in a while I will sell for the rest of you that is interested. That's why I made a new blog La Michelle Clothing where I'll be selling different pieces of clothing I make. If theres any interest or if any of you have any questions feel free to ask or mail me at la-michelle-clothing@hotmail.com
Hope you all had a good day, and I bet I'm not the only one waiting for friday.
xoxo
