The two first pictures are from yesterdays fashion show, it was such a long day, and I was so damn tired when I got home I thought I was going to day. So yesterday started of with and hour and a half with styling hair and make-up. And we had four shows, with two hours in between itch show. So it was such a long day. So today I hardly made it out of bed, but manage in the and to drag my sorry as up. 10 minutes before my buss went, so I jumped in the most cosy pieces of clothing I own, and headed for school. So been sowing on my shirt all day. And after school I went taking a coffee with my boyfriend sister, and then went to pierce my ears. I got a new one on the top of my left ear, and a new on the left, so I now got three on the right ear. The one I took on the top, I actually wanted a ring, but they didn't have any, so I bought one, and changing in a week or two. I'm also taking a new on the left ear this weekend over the first one I have. So been a good day, and getting pretty ready for friday.

