Sabtu, 11 September 2010



After  4 or 5 months, I finally brought myself to bring my  MAC to service, to fix my problems.
So I sat for about 2 hours taking back up of everything on my mac. All my pictures, all my document, all my school stuff and all my music! So they're cleaning out my whole computer, deleting EVERYTHING!!!
I just really hope it works, so I can get back to my blogging. Right now i'm at work, and therse no people here! haha Some of you have asked  me if  i'm working on any thing right now, and i am actually. Right now we're setting up a fashion show, at a place called Oslo Spectrum, where all the big concerts are hold, like Guns n Roses, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga(comming) and Avenge sevenfold (comming) has playd there. So I am super exited. The theme for the fashion show is fairytale. So I have made a cupple of sketches, and think I wanna go for the evil fairy feeling .
I'll post pictures when i get that fare.
PEACE!

(Black leather jacket-Zara, Grey cardigan-H&M, Black lether tights, Black vedges-Friis&company)